Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow in Texas




Yesterday, for the first time in a good few years, Texas received some real snow! Yes, the kind where it sticks and isn't too cold that you can't play in it. 30 degrees it was yesterday for nearly the entire day. 





February is such an odd month. A few weeks ago, it was 70 degrees. Fishing, shorts, and sun burns it was. Now, jackets, gloves, and boots it is for a few weeks according to the weather channel. What I love about is Texas is that the weather is so unexpected and could do pretty much whatever it wants to do. 



My brothers, husband, and I had a great time playing in the snow. We threw snowballs, went wondering in the woods, made snow ice cream, and even slid down a hill in a clothes basket. It was a memorable day that I will treasure forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Music with Moodify

I suck at organizing and labeling things; this includes music. I just dump everything everywhere and forget what playlists are for what. I’v...