Saturday, December 27, 2014

Amazing Juice, Why is it so Great?

Juicing is super wonderful! Let me tell you why and how.

Juicing is so important to one's health. It has helped me personally with a lot of health problems. I have jaw problems and they hurt quite a bit. They seemed to get inflamed a lot in the mornings. When I juice, it reduces the inflammation completely. I feel no pain anymore after that. I also have dealt with constipation and juicing will most definitely cure that. 

It also helps me from getting sick while other people who may not juice will get sick more often. When I drink juice, it makes me feel happier and more energetic. It helps with depression and uplifts one's mood as well.

One thing I know that is a plus to juicing is that it helps your hair grow fast along with your nails. I have noticed a change in my hair from juicing and it grows better than it used to. It also helps me sleep a lot better than I ever have.

I juice in a juicer called "Fusion Juicer" and it works amazing. It has an easy cleanup and is centrifugal. It's about $100 and well worth it. I started off getting recipes off the internet. It's super easy! It doesn't cost an arm and a leg if you think about how much money it saves by not getting sick and ending up at the doctor's office paying for medications.

I know that the juice I am drinking will prevent cancer, is heart healthy, helps me think more clearly, cleans out my insides, prevents Alzheimer's, reduces stress, promotes one's sex drive, gets the vitamins needed, promotes weight loss, and is part of a healthy life! I love it so much. Juice is like natural medicine.

I don't know why someone would choose not to make juicing part of their life. If people can kill cancer with natural juice, it's more the reason to drink juice and present diseases. It has changed my life. 


This is my recipe for a juice I call "Purple Passion"

1 whole grapefruit
I/4 cup purple grapes 
1/2 cup of raspberries and blueberries
Two handfuls of spinach 
1 red apple 
1 orange 
2 cuties 
1/2 of a lemon 

I was thinking in mind to make a juice with high citrus, but instead made it a very fruit berry mix. It's a very pretty drink. It taste as delicious as it looks!




Drink the rainbow!


Thanks for reading and happy juicing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Music with Moodify

I suck at organizing and labeling things; this includes music. I just dump everything everywhere and forget what playlists are for what. I’v...